The Cameron Wood Women's Group creates opportunities to meet all types of women from different walks of life, some that you may already gather with, and others that you otherwise might never have met. We are a group of women gathering to support each other and support those in need within our neighborhood, and we believe these strong bonds will create a strong sense of community.
Membership benefits of joining the Cameron Wood Women's Group include:
- Access to the "Women's Group" pages on the Cameronwood.com website (otherwise locked to those who are not in the group)
- Access to a Facebook Group devoted solely to members so you can stay connected and meet with other women in Cameron Wood.
- An invitation to ONE social event in our neighborhood per month. (September-May)
- Unlimited social opportunities through special interest groups
- Access to our Facebook Buy/Sell/BORROW/Share Group devoted exclusively to members.
- Access to the Women's Group photo gallery of events
Join us to take a break from your busy life to have some fun with your neighbors! For More Information about Who We Are, please CONTACT US.
2018-2019 Board Members
PRESIDENT: Ashley Morris
VICE PRESIDENT: Dawn Cordero
TREASURER: Danielle McNealy
COMMUNICATIONS CHAIR: Elizabeth Corcoran
COMMUNITY CHAIR: Daphyne Johnson