New to Cameron Wood?
Welcome to your new home in Cameron Wood
Please create a profile at these two places:
1) Our HOA management company, Community Association Management (CAM) so that you don't miss important communication via email, access important documents, make payments, and report any issues.
2) (this site) so that you have access to all areas of the neighborhood website.
"Why do we have two websites?" Community, our HOA management company, is the keeper of all of our personal financial information. In order to keep this information secure, they house and maintain it on their website. Registering on their website, will enable you to view: Forms, Governing Documents, Meeting Minutes. Monthly Financials, Resident Information.
Let's Get Social
Follow the Cameron Wood Facebook Page
Welcome Packet
If you haven't received your welcome packet from the CW Welcome Committee, please contact us using the CONTACT link under the ABOUT menu above.
If you are interested in volunteering for a committee or project, we'd love to have you! Please contact us at: 888-565-1226 (24-hours),, or

Community Information and Links
STREET LIGHT OUT or REQUEST A STREET LIGHT (anywhere in Charlotte-Mecklenburg) Report it here:
USPS MAIL (How to place a hold on mail delivery): For a minimum of 3 days, but not for more than 30 days, your accumulated mail will be delivered on the date you request. Request a mail hold here:
LANDSCAPE: Residential Landscape Guidelines
MAILBOX POST AND MAILBOX REPLACEMENT: If you are considering getting a new mailbox, contact Carolina Mailboxes: 704-334-3393, for the approved replacements.
NOISE ORDINANCE: The City of Charlotte has a Noise Ordinance in place. The earliest you may operate lawn mowers and other domestic tools is 7 AM. You can find out more here: City of Charlotte Noise Ordinance

GARBAGE/RECYCLE CANS AND YARD WASTE: Curbside garbage and yard waste collection is weekly on Wednesdays. Recycle pick-up is every other week. Rollout cans should be placed at the curb (and away from your mailbox) no earlier than dusk on Tuesday and should be removed from the curb by dusk on Wednesday. Garbage cans that are left on the street make it difficult for postal workers, and delivery trucks.  They are also unsightly and greatly decrease community curb appeal. During the rest of the week, the cans should not be visible from the street. Please put them out of sight from the street and from your next-door neighbors.
Recycle Rules and collection calendar
Yard Waste instructions 
Questions or need a replacement can? Call 311, 704-336-2673 or go to  
BULK WASTE PICK-UP: Schedule a bulky item collection.  Items such as household furnishings, appliances, lawn equipment, and other similar items too large to be placed in the rollout cart are considered bulky items. These items must be scheduled for collection.  To schedule a bulky item collection, schedule it online at or call 311. For more information, including a full list of bulky items and preparation guidelines, visit
BEFORE YOU DIG: Call or submit through the website a request for utility marking as the first step in any outdoor digging project. Dial 811 or 1-800-632-4949,
CHILD CURFEW: Charlotte has a child curfew ordinance for children under the age of 16.  The curfew is: Sunday–Thursday: 11 p.m.–6 a.m., and Friday–Saturday night: midnight–6 a.m. Anyone who sees a child under the age of 16 out after curfew is asked to call 911. For more information, click here.
REPORT CRIME...On-Line!  The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department will take the information entered and generate an official Police Report.  Our neighborhood's police coverage is determined by the amount of crime REPORTED.  We are located within the South Patrol Area.  Please report any and all crimes in Cameron Wood.  Now it is easy to do, no matter how small the crime. Click here to report a crime online.

Cameron Wood FAQs:
Charlotte Mecklenburg 311 (Telephone and Online):  Still need help? Want to report a city code violation, have your garbage cart repaired, or request sidewalk repair? CharMeck 311's new online request system allows you to do just that.  Over 20 service requests are available at your fingertips, here: through Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Residents can call 3-1-1, submit service requests online or via live chat, or on the CLT+ app. You can access 311 outside of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County by calling 704.336.7600. More information:

If you still have questions please contact the HOA management company below and someone will be glad to help you
Community Association Management (CAM)
Cameron Wood HOA
c/o Community Association Management
PO Box 79032, Charlotte, NC 28271-0030
888-565-1226 24-hours